Inserso Awarded $8.6M IT Support contract from US Coast Guard
VIENNA, VA July 28, 2016 - Inserso Corporation was awarded a prime contract to provide technical support to the US Coast Guard. The contract has a base period and three optional periods with the maximum amount of $8.6M over its lifecycle.
The Inserso team will support the US Coast Guard’s Force Readiness Command (FORCECOM) with wide a range of Information Technology (IT) support services, including, operations and maintenance, technical systems support, network administration, support for non-standard workstations and systems, legacy database applications, web / SharePoint site management and simulator support. “We are excited for the opportunity to support FORCECOM with their wide range of IT requirements" said Hamid Moinamin, Inserso President. "This type of support complements our existing services provided to other customers.”
Inserso Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, CMMI-ML3 Small Business specializing in IT support services to the federal government, with a rich history of successfully supporting over 200 IT projects for more than 40 customers since 1994. For more information about Inserso, call (703) 642-9598 or visit www.inserso.com.
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News