Inserso Ranks No. 299 on the 2015 Inc. 5000
VIENNA, VA, December 15, 2014 - Inserso Corporation announced today that it has been successfully appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for Services (CMMI-SVC). The appraisal was performed by ACE Guides. CMMI is a capability improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance. An appraisal at maturity level 3 indicates the organization is performing at a"defined” level where processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods. The organization’s set of standard processes, which is the basis for maturity level 3, is established and improved over time.
CMMI ML3 will ensure Inserso’s customers consistently receive outstanding services while minimizing costs and risks. "This appraisal builds upon our existing service management framework based on ISO 20000 and showcases our continuing commitment to quality, consistency and continuous improvement,” said Laura Swindells, Director of Quality. "We are thrilled to have accomplished the appraisal which will ensure we deliver the best-value solutions for our customers."
Top Press Releases
- Inserso Makes Washington Technology Fast 50 for A Second Consecutive Year
- Inserso Corporation makes Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies an 8th time
- Inserso Relocates its Corporate Headquarters
- Inserso Ranks No. 5 on the 2016 Washington Technology Fast 50
- For the 7th Time, Inserso Appears on the Inc. 5000 list
- More News